Saturday, May 07, 2005

Sloth Update

Had a good jam.....it's been two weeks since we had Brent.....everything sounded good.......Krebs voice was on and we soloed more than normal which was good for the chops......I got the string gauge from hell; like piano wire but I kinda liked the bending restrictions and their sound......maybe I'll continue with them......tested my homemade brews on the band.....hopefully everyone's still kickin'.......Eric showed up......maybe we're complete.......we need a riff or two to round off 'Innocent Victim' or whatever the tune'll be.....the second person I've ever met who's read
Ouspensky (the first being a mad German transient sleeping in a Greek hostel courtyard in Rhodes) is Krebs!!! Interesting.....maybe he'll like The Book of the New Sun volumes.....I just lent him The Shadow of the Torturer........it's Kelowna's 100th and we're off to investigate......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker