Monday, May 30, 2005

Free Acid

Sicker than sick......last night.....temperature of 40 degrees (under armpit)......hallucinations (but only when I blinked) funnily yet nightmarishly of a chess game I played on the comp before I truley heated up.........very interesting how the mind works........I could easily envision the board and the different moves I had played against the guy who kicked my ass........Mag was working, Isabella was sleeping and I was freezing. I had sweatpants on, longsleeves and was tucked into bed.....I was afraid to sleep cuz I thought I'd bite it............Mag returned and helped me do what I knew I had to, cool down.............Remember that fever scene in that great flick Jacob's Ladder? The one with the ice-bath cooling session........I drank as much as I could and eventually made it into a shower where I was convulsing with the cold shakes...I slowly made the water as cool as I could........my muscles were contracting and my teeth and hair were electric like exposed nerves in a sandstorm..........anyways.........I eventually made it to sleep and more importantly woke up........and now I write.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOT TO LOVE THE FREEBIES!!!!!!!

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you made it throuhg dude..........

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker